Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Boring Day

Today 31st March 2009 ( 4th Rabiulakhir 1430H) at 1603, it was damn boring day, wake up late from my bed around 1330 after a long day yesterday after take a nap at 0530, it was a really long rest for me (it not so long rest) my head feel dizzy (need sleep time like baby for almost 16 hoours) and fill up with a lot of question, what i want to do for the rest of my day in UUM, been counting for my final exam that only will start on 23th April 2009, will i has to fill up with study, nope..... for sure I am ready to bang my head to the wall if i can study so early for my final exam (hahaha), thinking fly back to KL and be there for a week and fill up my day with entertainment activities such as going to Pavilion and be in queue for movie ticket and watch new latest movies in cinema, why and why i had a boring day in my life, lucky i in love with my best frenz.... no la... lucky i have broadband in my life so i will continue blogging to make me continue my life, are blogging is like my heart? nope really into it... what i want to do now.... boring...boring...








No comments:

My Youtube Channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/mhconan/featured?view_as=subscriber