Sunday, April 4, 2010

April 04, 2010

The last post that I send to this blog is on January 2010, it's been nearly 4 month in a silent mode, will writing to this blog, hear son by Aizat of Pergi, a lot of meaningful word of the lyrics, now after been working with Astro, i tender my resignation on February 25, 2010, Join Malaysian Institute of Certified Public Accountants, an NGO bodies for all the accounting that have a CPA, at first place when leaving Astro, feel very hard to move on from there to here. Working at Astro is like working with family, all my colleagues very helpful, lots of laugh and also friendly, every day joke is fly around between us, that me feel hard to leave the company. Back to the new company, here the responsibility is quite tough, have to handle members for the seminars and workshop and also have to care about students that taking CPA program with MICPA.

Last week is my convocation day, congratz to me, hehe, it was fun and sort like a reunion, after 3 years of studies, now really get it for my 1st degree, all frenz from Tradewind residential hall UUM, gather outside the hall, every each of the session to congratulates frenz, proud of them.... now back to KL and many work duties to do, as my manager will be left the company and i have to take care all his work now. And also lot of bad things comes against me, damn hate this life but wanna make it more beautiful someday.

No comments:

My Youtube Channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/mhconan/featured?view_as=subscriber