Monday, May 12, 2008

Inspiration

When nobody beside me, no one around me and no people that can i chat with, i think my notebook and internet is my best friend, this thing know what i feel tonight, i will be another 7 hours till my final paper for this semester, huhu.... am i ready to sit the examination, after a few hours of study the laziness feeling comes and play inside my head, i stop study for a while and start to clean so mess inside this apartment, and try to wake up my roommate that i know he is very difficult to get up from his bed, i know with the aircond blew to him, its more difficult to wake up, huhu...i feel lonely right now, what can i do in the middle of this morning, while listening to sinar fm, hahaha, feel like i'm oldies to hear every song that on air tonight, but serious the song make me fell wonderful and relax, you should try it, but make sure its already after 12, hehehe........ after 1230 afternoon today, i will free... huhu...no more books to reads ( for a while) but i will busy like a hell, its regarding the project that will i conduct, huhu... i have to postponed my vacation to London, huhuhu....i'm feeling down, i wait long for this vacation, somebody help me.

ibarat air
di laun keladi
walaupun tergenang
tetapi tidak meninggalkan bekas
apabila tersentuk dahan pun bergoyang
air pun tertumpah

bertapa sakitnya hati kecewa kerana cinta....


lalala....song from sinar fm....how relax it's

i had to stop now, will start continuing my study, or maybe take a nap. Bye....

No comments:

My Youtube Channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/mhconan/featured?view_as=subscriber