Friday, May 23, 2008

KL Here i Am

Just wanna wish to myself warm welcome to KL, my hometown....huhu...slightly after i landed at Kuala Lumpur International Airport with flight MH1209 from Alor Star, my mind get busy to plan what will i do when arrive in KL, taking ERL from KLIA to KL Sentral is about 28 minutes journey with nice to see scenery, somethhing came out from my mind, Movie, Cinema.. yeah i need to catch a new movie even not new at all, watching Ironman at GSC pavillion is like watching at your home, with a spacious legroom ( like Commercial Airline Advertisement is it) i really enjoy that movie, and then i watching Indiana Jones for the midnight movie same place also, imagine how crazy am i for a movie, huhu........ KL my life getting fun, huhu......... tonight will head to Terengganu to attend my school friend wedding... ok see you all in the next edition, bubbye

No comments:

My Youtube Channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/mhconan/featured?view_as=subscriber