Saturday, August 16, 2008

Mid Term Break

its been 2 days and 22 hours on my mid term break but i already feel dying, recently I'm struggling to finish my mid term seminar paper that have to submit by tomorrow. i need a rest and really free of mind. need a holiday that is really holiday, next week Insya Allah I will be in KL for couple of days, i need to settle an appointment with Tun Dr Mahathir regarding our program for fasting month. The program is "Seminar Pembangunan IPT Peringkat Kebangsaan" it will cover for all IPTA & IPTS all over Malaysia, and the seminar will be charged RM 100 without accommodation and RM 120 with accommodation, what you will get is seminar package and breaking fast with Tun Dr Mahathir, the seminar will input with a lot of new idea and recent matter regarding development of IPT in Malaysia. Interested participant can register to me via email mhconan@hotmail.com place is limited, first come first serve basis.

No comments:

My Youtube Channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/mhconan/featured?view_as=subscriber