Saturday, August 2, 2008

Opportunities


Opportunities is not a easily thing that you can get by the roadside, its come when you didn't expect to have it, i been given an opportunities by my Student Development Committee and our Residential Hall Principal to conduct a charity dinner in collaboration with our program to bring our "Angkasawan Negara" Datuk Dr Sheikh Muszaphar Shukor (SMS) to had a motivation talk in UUM. Our objective is to give an opportunities to school children and our friends in uum, in the mean while we also conduct a fund raising dinner to help old folks, orphanage and also fund raising to Yayasan Sultanah Bahiyah(YSB). Dinner is been conduct by me held at Holiday Villa, Alor Star, for the first time i conduct it by myself and get help from my superb committee that has been choosen to support me for that night, our guest of Honor for that night is Yang Teramat Mulia Dato' Seri Tunku Puteri Intan Safinaz Binti KDYMM Sultan Abdul Halim Muad'zam Shah, daughter of Kedah beloved Sultan, not also her but Dr SMS is also the guest for that night, and royalty from Kedah also been in my dinner, we achieve target to donate RM10,000.00 for YSB

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

gemuk siot ini benda!huhuhu

My Youtube Channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/mhconan/featured?view_as=subscriber