Thursday, November 13, 2008

Speechless

I don't know what to say, but do believe of dreams that will come true someday, i don't know whether I am dreaming of what, but the truth is i will fly to Sydney, Australia on 1st December, to visit the most prestigious University, that will be University of Sydney and also University of New South Wales located in Sydney, Australia, the journey will be valuable experience to me and also to my delegation, and I am the director for this delegation and i hope everything will be great and smooth, after i come back from Sydney, I will fly to Hong Kong to visit Disneyland Hong Kong with my family, hem another dreams that come true suddenly, I am speechless again and again, after come back from Hong Kong, Insya Allah i will fly to Bandung and lastly to London, if everything in smooth preparation. Huhu.. but now i have to seat for 4 more final papers for this semester and wish me luck :-)

No comments:

My Youtube Channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/mhconan/featured?view_as=subscriber