Thursday, February 5, 2009

My Journey III

In previous blog i already share some of my experience in Portsmouth, today i want to share regarding my visit to London, i went to London on 18th January by car from Portsmouth to London Heathrow, the motorway or the highway is absolutely free, no toll for all of my way from Portsmouth to London, due to congestion in town, i will travel all by myself to city of London by London Tube, it's a famous public transport for londoners and second cheapest after bus rather than taxi and others method of transportation. The fare from London Heathrow to City of London (Bayswater) is only 4 pound sterling, Bayswater is the station i will stop to make my way to Malaysia Hall London, my first accommodation in London, here i will travel alone, the Malaysia Hall or MSH provide a basic room facilities ( Bed, Study table, Bathroom with Toilet and Heater) at a cost of 15.48 pound per night, i spend my night here before check in to another hotel (bed & breakfast) tommorrow on 19th January,


today on 19th January, i make my way to the tube station heading to Pimlico station for my next accommodation that i already book earliest before i come here, the B&B located in Victoria area and located at Warwick Way, the B&B (Victoria & Tudor Inn) is the cheapest accommodation for the backpackers to budget tourist, the room is comes with breakfast and the bathroom is attache but the toilet is located outside the room, so u have to share the toilet.

No comments:

My Youtube Channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/mhconan/featured?view_as=subscriber