Monday, February 2, 2009

My Journey

It's been a long time i didn't post anything here, i just came back from my journey to the north of the earth, that is united kingdom, at the first i think the trip will be cancel due my schedule of studies but at the last minute changing the dream come true, with the ticket i had from Malaysia Airlines (MH004) i fly directly to London Heathrow from Kuala Lumpur on 15th January 2009 at 2355 Malaysia time, i have a nice view window seat (eventhough is already midnite) on B747-400 and lucky for me the middle and aisle seat is vacant, so all the seat is belong to me. what a wonderful world again, my flight had been delayed for 1 hour because of the heavy traffic at India airspace (that was inform by the captain), we had been served with juice and peanuts during the waiting time on the KLIA tarmac, after got a permission from the KLIA control tower, the journey began, the flight path is through Malaysia, Thailand, India, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Russia, Poland, Ukraine, Germany, Amsterdam and lastly United Kingdom.


Arrived at London Heathrow on 16th January 2009 at 0530 London time (1330 Malaysia time) the B747 is been given permission to park at Terminal 3, and the airport experience is quite okay rather than Sydney Airport, we didnt have to declare food product, medical product but immigration people is love to ask a lot of question here, but everything is easy and smooth. the airport seen simple and technological and on going process of modernized due to higher capacity of people entering this airport.



My first experience here is the weather, it's so damn cold for me, because it's my first time experience the really cold winter not like Dubai and Sydney, what is fun to me when i speak, smoke will come out from my mouth without smoking, i had a drink at smal coffee shop inside the airport and start to browsing through internet at the kiosk that been provided, i have to pay 2 pounds for 30 minutes use of internet, owh i forgot to tell why i have to wait at the airport, actually i have to wait my cousin flying from amsterdam and i will join him heading to portsmouth at southern of United Kingdom, at nice and lovely port city like Port Klang in Malaysia. Portsmouth located at southern of UK and the sea that is near here is English Channel, the Channel that separate UK with Europe Countries such as France, Spain and so on.



TBC (To Be Continue)

No comments:

My Youtube Channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/mhconan/featured?view_as=subscriber