Wednesday, February 25, 2009

My Journey V

Hello, today i want to continue the last chapter of my journey stories to London, lately i am quite busy, a little piss off with my Maxis Broadband connection. since i was been in London, i already travel to each of the history places there. I take an opportunity snap a few pieces of picture at famous EPL league stadium near the London city, that is Emirates Stadium for Arsenal football team and Stamford Bridge Stadium for Chelsea football team. I think that's all for my journey, actually i still had a lot of story but if tell everything it's will be a lot of part of it, i think picture will story everything just click a my galleries and you will see that story there.

No comments:

My Youtube Channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/mhconan/featured?view_as=subscriber