Tuesday, February 10, 2009

My Journey IV

My first day in London, fill's with a lot of walking, first i was heading to Buckingham Palace where her Royal Majesty Queen Elizabeth stayed,



after that i was heading to St James Park, the park that located in front of the palace, after that i heading to Westminster abbey, Houses of Parliament, Big Ben, Thames River, Eye of London, Shakespeare Globe, London Bridge, Tower Bridge, and i stop for a while to having lunch because i am starving, i enjoy my fish & chips with hot chocolate at local cafe,



After my short break, i continue my journey walking to London Dungeon and take a Tube to Victoria Station, the original Victoria Station that served rail network to suburb of London and United Kingdom.

To Be Continue
Picture's can be seen at my gallery --------------------------------------------->>>

2 comments:

Afiq Hakimi said...

Macam kenal je jaket tu Lop...hehe...

mhconan said...

hehe... lop pinjam mak punya

My Youtube Channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/mhconan/featured?view_as=subscriber